Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Minor Corrections!

Good Afternoon All-

It is early morning here in Seoul and we wanted to let you know a few things in regards to the blog.  First, we had a few questions via email about the "comment" section not allowing comments.  Doesn't seem right, does it?  Well, after digging through the settings it is now adjusted to accept comments from anyone.  Free speech rules again, although we still have editorial control!  :)

The official "pick up" of Louis will happen tomorrow at 4pm, not 4:30 pm.  I typed 4:30 from memory the other day, giving you a good indication of where that's going in my old age.  I would have showed up 30 minutes late if I didn't have Tiff to help me!

And last but not least, the time here in Seoul is 14 hours ahead of CST.  Just add 2 hours to the current time and change am to pm or vice versa.  Mary- I'll work on getting the clock on Louis'  blog too!

Now to start our day- find coffee, find coffee, find coffee!  The rest are just details...

Have a great evening and comment away!

Scott & Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad I can comment because following this blog...and B and I check it often... has been a real joy. Thank you for sharing such a special experience with us!

    Also a special appreciation for the July 1 post. I am glad to have that perspective and understanding in advance. Thanks.

    Blessings to you all in your very special days ahead!
    --The Lyons

    ReplyDelete