Friday, October 1, 2010

Challenge- How Much You Can Fit in a 1-Gallon Ziploc?

We get to send over 2 1-Gallon Ziploc care packages for Louis.  Here is a picture of everything I fit in his first bag.  Hopefully it will make it to Korea in time for his foster mom to receive at his next well baby check-up.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that his foster family will know how to work the digital camera.  Most people send disposable cameras but I want lots of pics so I thought I'd take my chances.  It's actually  pretty amazing how much you can squish into one of those bags.  I still had a little room to spare so I added a taggie book that isn't in the picture.  I hope that he will get to bring the lovey stuff home like Liv did.  To this day she still carries her baby everywhere with her in the house.   

No comments:

Post a Comment